Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- These terms and conditions are binding and must be followed if you are to use this website and its services.
- The contents of this website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any assurance as to the accuracy, reliability, efficiency, completeness, or appropriateness for any specific purpose of the information and contents found or sold on this website. You acknowledge that certain content and materials could include inaccuracies or faults for which we disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- You use the information and materials on the website www.writecontent4me.com fully at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of our services. You must guarantee that the goods, services, and information available on this website satisfy your particular needs and requirements.
- The website www.writecontent4me.com contains content that we own or have permission to use. This covers elements such as the website's design and layout, graphics and logos, and general presentation. Any reproduction of this material is prohibited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute which arises from your use of the website www.writecontent4me.com is subject to the laws of TBC.
- The website www.writecontent4me.com uses a secure and approved third party payment provider which is used to process all orders. We do not store sensitive billing information on our servers.
- Customers will be given the exact price of their project at the point of purchase.
- All orders must be paid for in advance of any work being carried out.
- We reserve the right to change the price points for any of our services at any time and without prior notice.
- All orders must include the exact details of what the client requires in the form of a brief.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all of the information that is provided in the brief is an accurate description of their requirements.
- Any disputes which arise from the content will refer back to the original brief.
- All content material is processed and delivered to clients digitally through the website and through email.
- At the point of order customers will be given a delivery timeframe for when they can expect to have their copy delivered.
- This timeframe is provided as an estimate only. While we make every effort to meet these timeframes we will not be liable for any work which is delayed on part of the customer.
- Once an order from a customer has been processed and confirmed then you will receive a confirmation email which outlines the work which we have agreed to supply to the client.
- Customers cannot make amendments to a brief once an order has been placed.
- If a customer is unhappy with an order that has been completed for them then they must follow specific guidelines in order to have this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
- Customers must offer the writer the opportunity to amend the copy based on customer feedback before they make a formal complaint.
- If the customer is still unhappy after the writer has made the amendments, then they may apply for a refund.
- Refunds are only issued at our sole discretion and will only be approved in very rare circumstances.
- Customers will first be offered the opportunity to have a new writer assigned to the job free of charge.
- Customers wishing to make a complaint or request a refund or a re-write of our services must notify us within seven working days of the original copy being delivered.
- Refunds will only be accepted in cases where we believe that the finished product differs greatly from the original brief.
- We retain the right to terminate any orders containing references to defamatory, offensive, or illegal content.
- We reserve the right to cancel the accounts of anyone who is suspected of violating these terms and conditions.
- Customers have the right to cancel their accounts with us at any time and this must be arranged in writing.
- All of the information that is presented to our writers in the form of briefs or any other accompanying documents will be presented to our writers in confidence.
- All information provided by clients is treated as being strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, then please get in touch with us using the contact information provided.