Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- The content and pages that have been made available on this website are provided for general information purposes only. These contents are subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and the materials that are found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors which we exclude any liability for to the fullest extent which is permitted by law.
- Your use of any of the information or the materials that are provided on the website writecontent4me.comare done so entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for this. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products, services and information provided on this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
- The website writecontent4me.comcontains material which is owned and licensed to us. This includes material such as the deign and layout of the website, graphics and logos as well as its overall appearance. Reproduction of any of this material is forbidden.
- Your use of this website and any dispute which arises from your use of the website writecontent4me.comis subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- The website writecontent4me.comuses a secure and approved third party payment provider which is used to process all orders. We do not store sensitive billing information on our servers.
- Customers will be given the exact price of their project at the point of purchase.
- All orders must be paid for in advance of any work being carried out. All payments will be displayed under the billing descriptor ANWCM, LAGOS.
- We reserve the right to change the price points for any of our services at any time and without prior notice.
- All orders must include the exact details of what the client requires in the form of a brief.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all of the information that is provided in the brief is an accurate description of their requirements.
- Any disputes which arise from the content will refer back to the original brief.
- All content is ordered and delivered to clients digitally through the website and through email.
- At the point of order customers will be given a delivery timeframe for when they can expect to have their copy delivered.
- This timeframe is provided as an estimate only. While we make every effort to meet these timeframes we will not be liable for any work which is delayed on part of the customer.
- Once an order from a customer has been processed and confirmed then we will create a contract which outlines the work which we have agreed to supply to the client which will follow the brief which has been supplied by the client.
- Customers can not make amendments to a brief once an order has been placed.
- If a customer is unhappy with an order that has been completed for them then they must follow specific guidelines in order to have this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
- Customers must offer the writer the opportunity to amend the copy based on customer feedback before they make a formal complaint.
- If the customer is still unhappy after the writer has made the amendments then they may apply to a refund.
- Refunds are only issued at our sole discretion and will only be approved in very rare circumstances.
- Customers will first be offered the opportunity to have a new writer assigned to the job free of charge.
- Customers wishing to make a complaint or request a refund or a re-write of our services must notify us within seven working days of the original copy being delivered.
- Refunds will only be accepted in cases where we believe that the finished product differs greatly from the original brief.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders which we believe contain references to any defamatory, offensive or illegal material.
- We reserve the right to cancel the accounts of anyone who is suspected of violating these terms and conditions.
- Customers have the right to cancel their accounts with us at any time and this must be arranged in writing.
- All of the information that is presented to our writers in the form of briefs or any other accompanying documents will be presented to our writers in confidence.
- All information provided by clients is treated as being strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions then please get in touch with us using the contact information provided.